Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
- Health Care in Danger: Why medical ethics matters (Part 2/3) (2:13)
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). (2014, May 8). Health Care in Danger: Why medical ethics matters (Part 2/3) [Video]. YouTube. Health Care in Danger: Why medical ethics matters (Part 2/3) (Links to an external site.)
After studying Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
Write my essay: instant help with papers
Get your A+ university work in on time with the help of a professional writer on our service. Submit a "do my paper" request and proceed to do whatever your heart desires.Get Help Now!
- Therapeutic drug monitoring is a frequent practice in health care. How does age affect drug absorption, metabolization and excretion?
- The use of salt substitutes can cause hyperkalemia in older adults when use in conjunction with what types of drugs?
- Describe how you would prevent and evaluate risk factors for medication nonadherence in older adults?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!