Experimental validity refers to the manner that variables influence the results of the research and the generalizability of the results to the population at large. The two types of validity that are relevant to experimental designs include internal validity and external validity.
Write my essay: instant help with papers
Get your A+ university work in on time with the help of a professional writer on our service. Submit a "do my paper" request and proceed to do whatever your heart desires.Get Help Now!
Using a topic of interest to yourself, briefly describe a proposed research study you would like to conduct.
- Provide a detailed discussion regarding some of the potential threats that could occur to the internal validity of your study.
- Examine how these threats could reduce the validity of your study and possibly make the study invalid.
- What are some ways you could increase the internal validity?
- What is the importance of external validity for your study?
- Is internal validity or external validity more important for your study?
- What do you find most difficult about the idea of validity?
- What aspects of evaluating it or integrating it into research desin are the most challenging and why?
- What questions do you still have about experimental validity after this exercise?
Your post should be at least 300 words. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
Point Value: 3 Points
Weekly Learning Outcome Alignment: 2
Course Learning Outcome Alignment: 2
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!