Discuss how some authors have critically established that objectivity, certainty (or “absolute truth”) and individualistic knowledge are simplified and problematic conceptions regarding the production of scientific and casual knowledge. Take into consideration why this discussion is important in the realm of Psychology and how it opens up new and complex ways of understanding human actions.
Write my essay: instant help with papers
Get your A+ university work in on time with the help of a professional writer on our service. Submit a "do my paper" request and proceed to do whatever your heart desires.Get Help Now!
When elaborating your essay take into account the following:
1)There’s three (3) conceptions that need to be critically examined (objectivity, certainty and individualistic knowledge), BUT you can decide to focus on one more than the others (since, as you will notice, the three are inter-related).
2)When discussing the case of Psychology, which is mostly discussed in Glasersfeld’s and Gergen’s text, try to elaborate at least one example (either inspired by the texts or one of
the many that appear in said texts) that show the importance of constructivism (or knowledge as a construction), subjectivity, language-games or, among other things, a psychology that takes into consideration the diversity of human experience.
3)You have to make use of at least three (3) of the assigned texts.
Use the traditional and modern squares of opposition to determine whether the following arguments are valid or invalid. For those that are invalid, name the fallacy that is committed.
1. All teenage smokers are persons who jeopardize their health. Therefore, some teenage smokers are persons who jeopardize their health.
2. No werewolves are creatures that lurk around in the daytime. Therefore, some werewolves are not creatures that lurk around in the daytime.
3. It is false that some cities in Japan are high crime areas. Therefore, some cities in Japan are not high crime areas.
4. All current residents of Atlantis are people with gills. Therefore, it is false that some current residents of Atlantis are not people with gills.
5. Some Miami policemen are not officers involved in drug trafficking. Therefore, no Miami policemen are officers involved in drug trafficking.
6. It is false that all opponent of school prayer are people who object to a moment of silence. Therefore, no opponents of school prayer are people who object of a moment of silence.
7. No palm trees indigenous to the Arctic are natural habitats for rodents. Therefore, it is false that all palm trees indigenous to the Arctic are natural habitats for rodents.
8. No vampires are avid connoisseurs of garlic bread. Therefore, it is false that some vampires are avid connoisseurs of garlic bread.
9. It is false that some juvenile killers are not criminals who deserve to be tried as adults. Therefore, it is false that no juvenile killers are criminals who deserve to be tried as adults.
10. It is false that some lung cancer vaccines are readily obtainable inoculations. Therefore, some lung cancer vaccines are not readily obtainable inoculations
All assigned texts are attached (all relatively short)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Discuss how some authors have critically established that objectivity, certainty (or “absolute truth”) and individualistic knowledge are simplified and problematic conceptions regarding the production of scientific and casual knowledge. appeared first on Coursework Research.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!